Rika, what does your father do?
He is a soldier.
And your mother?
She is a teacher. What about your parent?
My father is policeman and my mother is a teacher.
Riko : Joko, what does your father do?
Joko : He is a farmer.
Riko : How does your father go to the rice field?
Joko : He goes there by bicycle. And how about your parent?
Riko : My father is soldier and my mother is a teacher.
Kind of profession.
They are musicians. We can find them on the stage.
He is a football player. We can find him in the stadium.
He is a fisherman. We can find him in the sea.
He is a sailor. We can find him in the sea.
He is a driver. We can find him in the street.
He is a mechanic. We can find him in the repair shop.
Read the following descriptions for each profession, then guess what profession it is.
1. This man works in the hospital. He cures sick people.
2. This man is skillful at cooking. He works in a hotel or restaurant.
3. This man is responsible for the safety pedestrians. He also directs the traffic.
4. This man drives people who want to go to a particular place.
5. This man delivers letter from house to house.